Exercise of public rights
Each year the parish council has to prepare an Annual Governance and Accountability Return (AGAR). As a local elector, or an interested person you have the right to inspect the AGAR and the accounting records for the financial year. The dates for the exercise of public rights are when these documents can be viewed.
Notice of conclusion of audit
Eye Parish Council is required, in accordance with the Accounts and Audit Regulations, to complete an Annual Return setting out Accounting Statements and a Governance Statement for each financial year. After approval at a parish council meeting, the Annual Return is submitted for examination by the Council’s Internal Auditor and an External Auditor.
- Eye Parish Council Annual Governance Statement 2021
- Eye Parish Council Audit Notice 2021
- Eye Parish Council External Auditor Report and Certificate 2020-21
- Annual Governance Statement 2019-20
- Accounting Statement 2019/20
- External Auditor Report and Certificate 2019/20