Your local Community Policing Team would like to inform you what is happening in your area. E-Cops gives you the opportunity to do just that and gives you an opportunity to communicate with us.

The best way to register is by simply going onto www.cambs.police.uk/ecops


When should I use 101? You should call 101 to report crime and other concerns that do not require an emergency response. For example, if:

  • Your car has been stolen
  • Your property has been damaged
  • You suspect drug use or dealing in your neighbourhood

Or to:

  • Report a minor traffic collision
  • Give the police information about crime in your area
  • Speak to the police about a general enquiry

You should always call 999 when it is an emergency, such as when a crime is in progress, someone suspected of a crime is nearby, when there is danger to life or when violence is being used or threatened.